6.1 Collection of data
When placing an order, and during the registration process, LOVEBIRD may collect your personal data. Your personal details are requested in order to access specific features on our Website. Leaving required fields blank may prevent further action on the Site.
For non-compulsory data, you are free to leave blank the fields provided for this purpose.
This data will be used by LOVEBIRD, a simplified joint-stock company, represented by Anaïs Villemagne. The database may be used for our Customer service, Marketing service and Commercial service purposes.
Registered office: 6, rue de Lille, 92200, Neuilly-sur-Seine (France).
6.1.1 Type of information collected
LOVEBIRD may collect:
- Personal data such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, date of birth, and internal electronic client identification code
- Payment method data such as card number and expiry date
- Transaction data such as payment details and purchase details
- Business relationship data such as document requests, products purchased, quantity, price, delivery address, purchase history and services, product returns, origin of sale (vendor, agent, partner, affiliate) or order, correspondence with the Client and customer service, exchanges and comments with clients and prospects, persons in charge of customer relations
- Data related to the organization and processing of contests and other promotional campaigns such as date of participation and answers to competitions
- Data related to the contributions from people, such as reviews on products, services and content, including their nicknames.
Information needed to access specific functionalities of the Website, such as online ordering, will be mentioned during data entry. Leaving mandatory fields blank will prevent further action from being carried out on the site (account registration, order, etc).
For non-compulsory information, you are free to leave blank the fields provided for this purpose.
6.1.2 Purpose of processing
The collection of data is performed in order to manage client relationships with LOVEBIRD, process orders, conduct accounting, monitor customer relations, conduct surveys and market research, deal with enquiries and requests, prevent fraud and illegal activities, improve our products and services, work on business development, compile business statistics, close, share or exchange client files or prospect files, organize a loyalty program, organize contests and other promotional operations.
LOVEBIRD is the only recipient of the data collected. Without your prior consent, this data will not be transmitted to other companies or partners for commercial purposes.
6.2 Retention of data
Personal data is stored for the time necessary for management of the commercial relationship that you will have with LOVEBIRD. LOVEBIRD may retain your personal data for a maximum of three (3) years from the last date of commercial communication.
Banking data will be deleted once the transaction is completed.
Visual ciphers will never be kept.
6.3 Access to personal data and right of opposition
In accordance with French Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978, amended in 2004, relating to information technology, files and freedoms, you have:
- The right of opposition for legitimate reasons to collection of your data and you may object to the dissemination, transmission or use of your data for marketing purposes.
You may exercise this right by contacting LOVEBIRD at the address listed below, by refraining to answer the questions you are asked on our Website – as long as they are not mandatory, otherwise you may not be able to access certain services offered by LOVEBIRD – or by checking the box stating that you do not allow your personal data to be used for the purposes proposed.
- The permanent right to access, query, modify and delete data concerning you.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting LOVEBIRD:
- Either by post:
6 rue de Lille
For safety reasons and to prevent fraud, a copy of an identity document must accompany your request. After processing your request, your proof will be destroyed or, in accordance with the applicable law, the record will only be stored for a maximum period of one (1) year.
If, while visiting our Website, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorized use or act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or damage to the reputation of the individuals. LOVEBIRD accepts no responsibility in this regard.
The processing of personal data has been declared to the French National Data Protection Commission (“CNIL”) under number 1981480.